DAILY TIME & MATERIALS CARPENTRY SERVICES
Did you know?
Timber Industries utilizes its own carpentry labor to complete small to medium sized projects in MD, DC, PA.
Areas of Work:
- Bars (wet and dry)
- Reclaimed wood features
- Built in cabinetry
What can we specifically help you with?
- Cabinet door replacement
- Cabinet repair
- Hinge and Pull repair / replacement
- Counter top repair and replacement
- Small to medium wood trim replacement and install (Chair rail, base, crown, etc.)
- Small cabinetry complete removal and replacement
- Entire replacement of all doors and drawer fronts
- Wood feature walls
- Shelving installations
- Basic small carpentry jobs / hanging of items
- Interior and Exterior Door repairs including replacement of hardware / hinges etc.
Don’t see your project on this list, call us! We love solving problems and helping clients complete their jobs!
How does pricing work?
- Work is completed on a T&M (Time and Materials) basis.
- Carpenter per hour wage $80.00
- Materials are cost plus 20%
- Minimum of 5hours per work day.
- At the end of each day, approved contact will sign T&M documents.
How does payment work?
- Timber Industries accepts all major credit cards
- Approved companies will be invoiced with payment and is due upon receipt, via check or HSA
How do I get on your schedule?
Scheduling an introductory call about your project or to book a service can be done quickly and easily! Just click the link below to access our calendar and schedule a time that works for you with one of our team members. We look forward to hearing from you!!